Doctor of Chiropractic, Life University
Dr. Montford specializes in:
• Headaches and Migraines
• Pediatrics ailments and wellness care
• Maintaining health
• Obtaining Optimal Performance
• Chronic pain
• Chronic Health Conditions
Dr. Ar’neka Montford D.C. is originally from Bogue, North Carolina. She received her Bachelors Degree in Human Biology with a minor in Sports Science from NC State University. She also received her Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Life University. She has been playing basketball and volleyball her entire life and coaches basketball and volleyball teams within the community.
Dr. Montford is an associate chiropractor for Life University’s Running Eagles. Her passion are athletes, but she believes everyone is an athlete ranging from the mom who has to squat to pick up her child to the dad training for weekend athletic events. She is certified in Active Release Technique (ART), Graston Technique, and RockTape.
Dr. Montford specializes in athletic injuries and extremities. She is excited about educating people on the benefits of chiropractic and helping people reach their optimal potential.
- Webster Certified by the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Life University, Marietta, Georgia- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Indiana University - Bachelor of Science